CHINTAMANI CH SERIES
Refrigeration Compressors is the art and science of maintaining temperature of the products and conditioned spaces below outside ambient conditions. As per estimation, refrigeration represents up to 60% of the total electrical energy costs in most food and beverage plants! Recently, the refrigeration industry is witnessing the technological changes due to environmental issues and increasing cost of traditional fuel sources. This motivates us to introduce the clean and green practices in the refrigeration plant.
Ammonia is considered as 'God's Refrigerant' to reduce carbon dioxide emission of the refrigeration plant; thanks to its best thermo-physical and transport properties. The reciprocating compressor with judicious capacity control techniques and ammonia refrigerant, make simple and impressive choice to save thousands of kilowatts of precious electrical energy.
Through the promotion of the pair – Ammonia and Reciprocating Compressor; Chintamani Thermal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is making a small contribution to these worldwide efforts in promotion of green practices.
Major benefits with reciprocating compressors
• The technicians are available at local level for service and repair.
• The spare parts are available in less time and cost at local level so the downtime of the system is very negligible.
• Know-how's in the operation of the compressors are known; thanks to its good acceptance from long time.
• In part load operation; the reciprocating compressors have always higher efficiency than screw compressors. Most of the time, the refrigeration plant operates at 70-80% of full load capacity!
• At full load conditions, the efficiency of reciprocating and screw compressor is the same but at the cost of higher capital investment for the screw compressor !!